Monday 27 October 2014

Prayer Request?

Do you have any situations bothering your mind at this moment? Is it your finances, your heath or unforseen circumstances? Its never too late for Jesus to intervene in your problem. Just take a minute to say this prayer below and believe that Jesus has solved your issues. Amen
Lord Jesus, you are my Lord and Savior and I'll never deny your Love for anything else. Please strengthen my heart this day and take over every burden upon my heart right now.  Lord, I surrender it all to you now Make me a victor in these perilous times of sorrow and affliction. Thank you Lord Jesus for making me whole again. Amen.
  Now that you've said this prayer know that Jesus has solved your problem and has take over your life and again. Trust him more and leave it all to him .Amen

No comments: